Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What type of dance do you teach?
Hip-Hop and Majorette
• Do the girls need to already know how to dance before they can join?
No we take all girls with experience or not.
What are the fees to join?
A one time registration fee of $25 and monthly dues of $50
• Does my child need to try-out?
No we do not have tryouts you can sit in on a practice if you both like it than you are immediately part of the family
• What ages do you accept?
• What is your practice schedule?
Tuesday and Thursday 6p-830p Saturday and Sunday 2p-5p
• What are your Team Colors?
Purple, Pink and Teal.
• What are dues used for?
Dues go to pay for rental fees, fees for events, snacks, basic team necessities.
• What do the girls wear to practice?
Until they receive their practice uniform they must wear black and white
• What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Credit Card, Paypal and Cash App.
• When can I order merchandise?
Merchandise may be ordered at anytime and can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to receive.
Can I be involved?
Yes you can we have a parent committee that helps with team needs.
Do you offer adult classes?
Yes we do.